Monday, December 1, 2014

Lilongwe!! Lilongwe is like Hawaii compared to Blantyre! It is so nice! Good places to shop, eat, my flat is so nice, and there are like no mosquitoes! It was definitely hard to leave Blantyre and say goodbye. Mainly to Anita, Janet and Ethel. I love those girls so much and still am sad that I didn't see them get baptized!
Wednesday morning I took a 5 hour bus to Lilongwe that turned into 6 hours because the bus broke down and we had to wait for another bus to come and get us 2 hours into the drive. 
Met my 2 new companions and love them! It is so different being with an Azungu as a companion, Sister Falco, but I Love it!! And Sister Muthengi is great as well. She is from Kenya and has been out on mission for 2 months.
My area is very different from last area.
One day a week we go to a place called Msiliza which is a lot like my last area, poor. And the rest of our area is super rich! We tract on houses 2-3 times as big as my house. Its crazy!
Anyways loving Lilongwe! Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment