Monday, January 5, 2015

1 year ago tomorrow I submitted my mission papers. And now here I am in Lilongwe, Malawi serving the lord! Its crazy how fast time goes. And even to think I will be home this year!
This week has been good. Nothing really to report on. We have 2 on date for baptism on Jan 18. Br Beeto and Isaiah. They are great people and come from the village part of our area.
Area 47 is super rich and its very hard to find anyone to teach. But it is nice with the village because without it, we wouldn't have anyone to teach/baptize. but man I pray every day for our area that we can just find one person who is interested in the gospel.
We saw Beatrice and Lucekelo (mention in last email) yesterday. They are so great and really want to know if the book of mormon is true. We can't seem them for a month now, but i pray i will still be in this area at that time so i can teach them! They are so great.
All is going well! I know this church is our savior's church. I know this work is amazing and i am blessed to see the gospel bless many lives here in malawi. Have a good 2015!
Sister Rasband

No comments:

Post a Comment