Monday, March 2, 2015


I can't believe I am halfway through my mission!! Like What? I'm coming home so soon and I'm excited, but don't want it to go as fast as the first 9 months. But lets be real. We all know it will. It will probably be faster and I am not okay with that. I still have a lot to learn and more to grow. 
This week was good, but a little disappointing with no investigators coming to church. Its like all the hard work we have done left. But I have seen a lot of opposition in the work, not just for us but other missionaries. 
The Zambia Lusaka Mission has a goal to baptize 750 this year and its interesting because in January we had the least amount of baptisms for the last 6 months. But I know we can reach this goal, even though we are having a lot of opposition in the beginning of the year.
I love being a missionary. I love talking to such great people and teaching this gospel. I love studying the fullness of the gospel. I love learning and growing through a mission.I love being a missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment