Monday, April 13, 2015


Well…. I am still companionless.
She is still having visa problems but they are continuing to try to get her here!
Things are great here in Lilongwe. We still haven’t listened to conference, we plan to listen on the 25 and 26 of this month.
Lungu passed his baptismal interview and will be baptized this Sunday!! He will be the first person I have baptized who has a car. Honestly I see Lungu as a miracle baptism. Every person his age and status are to prideful in their church and beliefs to even think about switching churches. But Lungu is easily one of the most humblest people I know.
We had our kitchen sprayed for cockroaches (finally!) but then spent all of Saturday night cleaning the kitchen. Took all three of us 5 hours to clean.  I hadn’t been so homesick since the first couple months of my mission. Not homesick for all you (sorry) but for America!
Thursday we were teaching a guy named Andy. He had just been given a kitten for some reason and so we were playing with it having fun and then we started the lesson and let the kitten go. 5 minutes into the lesson and the kitten starts making a lot of noise. I look down at my feet and it has mouse inside its mouth about half the size of the kitten. He must have found the mouse under the couch I was sitting on and killed it right there. And then ate the whole thing! I know Lucy at home will save the bones and has her graveyard, but this kitten ate the whole mouse, including the tail, in 3 minutes! And Sister Quaye is sitting right next to me watching it eat the mouse.  I was ready to get out of there!
Well I love you all! Thanks for all the support!



No comments:

Post a Comment