Monday, May 11, 2015

Hi! Happy Mothers day to all the mothers out there!
This week was just like any other week with not much news.
Wednesday, my birthday, I made  sure to tell no one it was my birthday because I knew it would mean having to eat meal after meal of nsima. But I got a cake from the Stones, and a package from home, so I couldn't be happier!
I don't have much to say but I will share something from a couple weeks ago. Lungu was able to receive the holy ghost from one of the missionaries. And the blessing was incredible becaue I knew it was exactly for Lungu, not another child of God, but for him. Everything that was said was what I know he needed to hear. Lungu always has been nervous about prayers and uncomfortable with it. The first thing that was said was to continue praying to your Heavenly Father, and from that your relationship will grow. And many more things continued to follow that I know were for him. The priesthood is real. I have been studying it a lot lately and it is so incredible that we have that same priesthood power of Jesus Christ back on the earth. That the other keys of the priesthood power have all been restored back through Joseph Smith. I am grateful for those who hold the priesthood and are given the lord's promise that "Whomsoever you bless I will bless".
Love you all and thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Sister Rasband

No comments:

Post a Comment