Tuesday, June 2, 2015

TIA... this is Africa. Yesterday the internet and the network for phones was out all day for Malawi. I truly felt like I was stranded from the outside world. But because of that we are emailing today!
 This week was a great week! 2 of our investigators were baptized, James and Shenaz. They were both so excited! James was a referral from our Recent Convert, Isaiah, and Shenaz has been a long time investigator of mine.
I started teaching Shenaz in December and she said that when we knocked on her gate she first told the guard to not let us come in, but then as he was walking away she felt like he should let us in. And from there started the 6 months process of getting her into the waters this Sunday. It took her a while to progress and then she did, but then stopped so we stopped seeing her. But then when Sister Aidoo came we went and saw her and she started progressing a lot and ended up to wanting to be baptized! She was so excited and I know she will do wonders! She already started sharing the gospel with her friends. Her husband is Muslim and she has a daughter.
Other than that this week has been good! We did a lot of service for our members and we hope to do more!
Its crazy that I have been on mission for a year now. Its sad to think I don't have much time left, but at the same time I am singing "I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me". Hahah.



No comments:

Post a Comment