Monday, July 27, 2015

This week was really good! I am just so grateful for where I am and what I am doing! Congrats to Andrew and Adrienne!!! I am so happy for ya guys and wish I could have been there.
Sunday was Thokozani's baptism. Man that guy was so excited to be baptized. He had been looking forward to it for many days and brought his son and niece to the baptism. His niece, Vannessa shared with us after church that she wants to start being taught! We were so excited to start teaching her. 
Sunday night, John and Naz, a member couple that lives in our area, invited us over for a brai (which is like a barbecue) and they cooked us really good meat. I haven't had such good meat in 14 months!!! I was a pretty happy camper. 
This morning, the sisters in the zone (which is a total of 4) went on a sister activity  to a wildlife reserve. It was super fun. I mean who wouldn't want to stop the car and get out every time a senior couple sees a squirrel. I sure don't. I was super duper excited to see an ant climbing a tree.  Haha but it reminded me of when we went to Alaska and how our bus drive stopped the bus for everything and Andrew and I started claiming we saw a butterfly on a bush. It was almost the same. But we did get to see Zebras. So happy indeed. And I got a selfie with a zebra. Its official I've done everything in Africa now. I can come how now. haha kiddding!
I love you all so much!! Thanks for everything and the support! 
Sister Rasband


 

No comments:

Post a Comment