Monday, October 5, 2015

General Conference was soooo good!!! oh wait... 3 more weeks until I know!
This week was good! It is gonna be a short email...
1. Willy got baptized! Holler at him! He was so ready and prepared for the gospel. I am just lucky that I got to watch his progress. Now we are working on teaching his 10 year old son.
2. I got to go on an exchange with Sis. Mukweya in my old area. Sis Mukweya is 3 weeks new on a mission but it was so good to be with someone just starting. I felt like that was just yesterday for me going on my first exchange with the stls, and now it has switched. She is doing good and man I miss my old area.
3. A member from my old area got me a chicken! We had made a deal like 3 months ago that if she doesn't come to church she owes me a chicken. So Friday Sister Zohner comes to the window of the truck with a live chicken. We brought it home, killed it, and then ate it. Also Sister Aidoo saved the head and said she will eat it later. (No, pictures of this event but she says she will send them next week. Their guard actually killed it for them!)
4. Another funeral. This was the son of our investigator getting baptized in 2 weeks. It was actually really hard to see her and the rest of the family go through it. If you remember the name it was the Lunguzi. They have been a member family that I have been close to for 11 months since I came to Lilongwe.
LOVE YOU ALL.


Pictures are of the new sister she went on exchanges with and a sister from her old area that Anna is very close to. I can't remember her name but Anna has told me of her love for this sister before. The other picture is of the baptism on Saturday of the man who lived above the mini shop that was going to lose his job if he joined the church but his boss had a change of heart and allowed him to close the shop on Sundays.



No comments:

Post a Comment