Monday, October 12, 2015

Hey!
-I had my last zone conference this week! It was so good! I came home from the conference so sad knowing it was my last and I don't get opportunities to be taught from on high like that anymore. Missions are amazing! Never again will I get to reopen the book called Mission and relive it. Sis Tuai and I presented on Planning Effectively and it turned out really well! A lot of it was the Stones (senior couple) testifying about referrals and with referrals we won't have the question "well what do we do next". In the mission we are trying to do a no tracting November. It was all about working smart and not tracting because it is so useless. I am so excited and think that it will change the mission soo much! 
-Zikani, one of our investigators told us this week that she got answer that the church is true! For the longest time we have been teaching her and her cousin Leslie. Leslie was so excited to learn and Zikani was super hesitant about it. She never wanted to come to the lessons, church, and didn't want to leave her church. But after building a good relationship with her we invited her to pray. 4 weeks later... this week she tells us she knows it is true and she ready to be baptized. Now we are just waiting for Leslie to come back from visiting family so they can be baptized together!
Love you all so much!!!

Pictures are of Anna with the sisters in her zone, Zikani and Anna, and the chicken from last week's letter!




No comments:

Post a Comment