Monday, November 16, 2015

Sorry I have been so bad at writing!! These past couple of weeks have been really good.
I had my last interview with President about a week ago and I just feel so grateful to be under his leadership and to learn and grown so much from him. He talked about having a 3 month goal and that going home does not mean going back to who I was but that I am taking the things I have learned from my mission and applying it to my life.
I had my last zone meeting and that meant I had to bear my testimony. I always looked at the missionaries going home thinking I hope to go home like them or to be so strong. It is crazy that it is now me. I love this place so much!
Yesterday we got a new  branch presidency and we are very excited to work with them. After some things and drama going on in the branch it feels good to have new faces. After church we were talking to people saying goodbye and playing with the children and a wave hit me of how much I am going to miss this branch!! I love Kalambo branch and it honestly feels like home. I love how in this church no matter where you are in the world there is such a culture of love and friendship for one another.
Yesterday we taught this amazing man! His name is Rangel and he is probably in his 60's or 70's and it is just one of those lessons where you can’t describe how strong the spirit was. He is one who recognizes truth so easily. He was talking about how he doesn’t believe all these false men can really heal and how the churches now are all about me, me, me. At the end he just said if I can get my legs to take me to church this Sunday and it feels right I am ready to join you guys. SOLID.
I love this gospel so much and I love sharing it with others! This is the best work in the best place ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment